Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just insta gram it! #1


It has been crazy last 2 weeks. I couldn't believe Igor when he said on last Friday that this will be the last night all together in our Ljubljana apartment. Since then it has been all about packing, moving, painting, renovating, cleaning, having minor nervous breakdowns, learning new things, drinking Teazy teas, tanking car with wrong fuel and finally getting used to living in new home. But hey, let's let Instagram pictures tell the story.


We were trying to spend as much time as possible cruising a long Ljubljana old town and gosh it was a lovely sunny week (with some rain time to time). On first picture we are by river Ljubljanica and back from us is market. I love this family picture of us! <3 When I got my new hair color, we did lot of selfies together and sometimes they didn't come as excpected - on second picture, due to wind, there is my hair in Igor's mouth. Third one is very normal for us, Nuru at her best sleeping position and gosh it must have been a good sleep! Teazy makes life eazy - that's just the way it is and I will talk more about Teazy teatox that is on fourth picture soon in my blog.



Love, love, love so much taking walks wether it's on roads, hills, fields, forests.. whereever! So on first picture you can see the results of my walks - a bouguet of flowers I found along my way. Hello, Petrol - thank you for having such nice workers who dealed with my blondy problems as fast as they could. The second picture goes to Slovenia Petrol where I tanked benzin instead of diesel.. to my mother.in-laws car.. first time I was driving it alone.. Now I remembered I needed to tell her something. :D On third picture you can see what color kids room turned out to be and a kalanhoe that I picked just for them. :) Helena already told me that I should wear good gloves when I'm painting and my hands will thank me later. On fourth picture they are not thanking me yet, but in future they will.


Yesterday was a religious holiday and it ended up with very cold, rainy and windy day - so let's brighten it up with a depressing selfie (first picture), here you go! :D Before my eyes were opened, I always used dried basil, but on second picture you can see awakened me who only uses fresh ones and gosh how I love it (especially in tomato salad). On third picture you can see how a Teazy morning tea looks like - I like lit a lot with a touch of honey. Yet another selfie on fourth picture - so full of energy and hope and plans for the day, just to end up stuck in gas station. Wo-hoo!


Last collage goes to Nuru who somehow seems to catch people's eye more than me. Meaning, her picture get always more likes on Instagram than mine. Darn you cat!!!

Yo yo, check out my Instagram account and be cool and follow! :D








8 Responses to “Just insta gram it! #1”

  1. Oi... Kas Jaanika on kassi peale kade? :D
    Mis siis veel saab, kui kutsa perre tuleb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma vist panen enda konto üldse kinni ja teen kassigrämmi ja koeragrämmi. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aitäh! See on küll kontori kruus, kuid mul oleks heameel, kui kodus oleksid ka sellised :)

      Delete
  3. Ufff ufff the last two weeks...cannot find more suiting word than crazy :D but we did great job honey! From the cleaning/packing frenzy to the unpacking/renovating one. Lovely pictures as always :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You da best! Most honour goes to you, honey :) :*

      Delete