Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer favourites: July



Lately I haven't told you about any of my beauty favourites or products that my hand goes for mostly, cause ..I don't know why. :D Maybe cause as I have told before I am using less make up and haven't put as much effort into my looks as I used to - yep, sounds like it. Anyway I got some new products and somehow they are connected to summer, meaning I am using them quite frequently now. Want to know why? Then keep on reading.






I am crazy about pink nailpolishes right now! Somehow they seem to suit with all of my clothes and also have soft and sweet summer mood. They are all Maybelline Colorama nailpolishes and somehow I keep buying them again and again. First of all the price is super cheap, around 2 €, and second the color is always longlasting and opaque on my nails. The polish on the right (no 91), I bought over 1 year ago and it's still perfect to use. Rest two (no 83 & 26) I got before my vacation and my hands and toes were cutely wrapped in romantic pink.





I thought there is nothing better than Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation until I got this baby - Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation. Actually I put this product to my shopping cart because it was on sale, but now I am more than happy that I did so. My pick was no 54 beige, color one shade darker than my skin. But now after vacation and one week under mountain sun it fits me perfectly! Allthough I got like one zillion make up brushes I still love to put foundation on with my fingers and this product is super easy to use. Pff, just forget the sponge on top, totally useless.. Best part about this foundation is that it has SPF 15 - must have for summer. Price around 14 €.


Now when I think about it, I only buy certain make up brands like Art Deco, Revlon, Bourjois.. but what about Deborah? When Igor's mother gave me this mascara (she got 2 for the price of 1) I didn't know what to think of brand like Deborah. But after trying I was a m a z e d ! I absolutely love how Deborah Lash Creation Volume & Care mascara goes through every eyelash and brings them out beautifully. Plus no sticky lashes, just smooth and soft texture. Since I don't wear that much make up anymore daily, I like when even my eyelashes look natural as there was no work done with them. I checked Deborah webpage and it says that this mascara should also boost my lash growth since it has keratin included - well, what could I have against even more full lashes! :) I don't know the price, but i quess it's around 7-8 €.


I found Artdeco Eyebrow Color Pen 3 from my sister's make up bag - whenever we are together we are going through each other's make up like hounds. :D After using it, it instantly became my favourite and I had to get one for myself. Got it, used it for some time and then it got stuck at the end of my drawer. At some time it felt really funny to basically use color pen (you know like those that kids have) on my face and to be much more diva, I used brush and color. Until few weeks ago when I was throwing old stuff from make up drawer, this color pen ended up in my hand again. Just to give it another try, I fell in love with it all over again. How light it looked, how natural and now it goes with me most of the days. This product is excellent for people who have light and thin hair eyebrows cause it doesn't leave a creasy look. Recommend! Price around 6 €.

I hope you liked my favourites and I bet quite some of you are using them also. And I would like to hear what is your this summer's "best friend" product? :)




6 Responses to “Summer favourites: July”

  1. Ma vist olen ainuke kes leiab, et colorama küünelakid on kohutavalt. Minul olnud kolm lakki ja ainuke, mis peal püsinud, on too litritega. Aga need on ükskõik millise pakkuja kõige püsivamad lakid. Võib isegi öelda, et neid ei saa maha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa pole ainus, olen varem ka teiste käest kuulnud, et need Colorama lakid ei meeldi üldse. Kuid mul täiesti vastupidine lugu, meeldivad isegi need peenemates pudelites Maybelline' lakid.

      Ja öra üldse räägi nendest litritega lakkidest. :D

      Delete
  2. Coloramad ei püsi hästi peal, aga hind on hea ja seega mul on neid küünelakke vähemalt 10 kui mitte rohkem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mul siis ei püsi miski hästi peal, sest vahet pole kas OPI või Colorama, sama kaua on küüntel. :D

      Delete
  3. S.K

    Värvid ilusad, aga no ei püsi. Just hommikul panin aluslakk- colorama- teistXcolorama- pealislakk ja juba teeb vehkat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma olen see, kes ei kasuta ei alus ega pealislakke ning lakke panen alati kaks kihti. Ehk on selles asi?

      Delete